Did you see our History of Past Panels at KidLitCon? Do you want to help us create panels for 2019? Vote using the poll on the sidebar to the right! –> –> –>
You can choose up to 5 topics. Thanks for your help!
Possible Sessions for KidLitCon 2019:
- SEO for Dummies (we are hoping to get someone from Google)
- How To Use Diversity & Multicultural Books in the Classroom
- Writing Diversity: #OwnVoices, Sensitivity Readers & #WritingWhileWhite
- Graphic Novels as a Gateway to Literacy
- Big Issues in YA
- Illustration (not sure what topic but we are going to try to get Illustration faculty from Rhode Island School of Design)
- How To Take Stunning Photos of Books (we hope to get some bookstagrammers to do this)
KidLitCon 2019 will be held in Providence, Rhode Island
on March 22-23, 2019
at Hotel Providence in downtown Providence.
Our hashtag is: #KidLitCon2019
The theme is Reaching Readers.
Want to help shape our panels? Go here.